Funny Office Quotes for Workers
These funny office quotes and and sayings will give you a silent pleasure and by reading these scariest work quotes you may think about some funny co-workers and colloquies at your office.
Funny office quotes:
- If you enjoy your work at the workplace then you cannot enjoy a date.
- Don’t look at me; look at my work to judge about my personality.
- You don’t need any gas lighter or match box to get fired from your job.
- Hard work in the office is overrated; let’s do something soft from today.
- I made many mistakes in my life and my office job is one of them.
- Do not think about your talent and extraordinary qualities, it’s all your boss work.
- The only benefit is teamwork; I am not responsible for all faults.
- Tell fake motivational stories to yourself, it will help you to stick with your job for a long term.
- Boss is always right at work only, only Saturday and Sunday I can correct him.
- I wonder why even in teamwork we must follow instructions of one stupid boss.
- It’s my responsibility to forget my wife’s name during my job.
- I will quit all bad jobs once I got an office job.
- There are no promotions for gurus, doesn’t matter how intelligent you are.
- Regular on work may not save your relations with your girlfriend but it may save many future dates for you, because girls come after your money and a good job is a resource of money.
- Why you are looking for a permanent job at a temporary life?
- Hi darling. I’m busy in a meeting. There are 3 doors, 7 fans, 17 tube lights, 8 energy savers, 96 floor tiles, 35 chairs and 2 tables in this meeting room. That is all.
- I am tired of submitting my resume at online job sites, now I am going to launch my own online job search site.
- Seven out of ten employers plan to quit current job and join some other company but they got a retirement letter at the end.
- Honey, I can stay 3 minutes more on chat because I am using Facebook in my office toilet.
- I hate my job because it lets me stop to crush on my lady boss.
- You can tell me about your salary (I call my salary Blue).
- I just discover a new way of saving money, I always drink water from my office, use my office toilet for pooping to save tissue rolls and water at home.
- I got 50 deadlines in my job I succeeded only in 5 tasks but I am still working in the same office.
- The office is a hell place with easy sofa seats, air conditioners, lead lights, and beautiful coworkers.
Seven funny rules at work:
- Live and love for your work but do not die at work, we may get a plenty.
- Always agree and go with your boss ideas.
- Always act worried if you have nothing to do more at the office.
- Improve your quality and throw back the quantity of work, if you want appreciation.
- Your boss daughter and wife are forbidden things in your life.
- Boss is not always right, he may be a dumb, silly or stupid person but it’s his formal right to be right.
- Act serious in-front of male boss but act silly in front of a lady boss.
- Don’t trust on any coworker if your promotion is near.
Some most awkward/embarrassing moments at work:
- You make a loud fart in an office meeting.
- A cockroach suddenly appears under your desk.
- Asking your boss or a leave to attend your grandma funeral and she calls your boss for some work.
- Call your new boss mistakenly with the name of an old boss.
- Make a stupid random chat with your boss at Chatroulette.
- Get a sleep during a presentation.
- Your boss accidentally reads your email from your lover.
- Enter into office by wearing two different colors of shoes.
- In hurry enter into the opposite gender toilet.
- Make a joke about your boss and the boss was standing right behind your seat.
- Boss gets to know, you call your pet dog with his name.
Incoming search terms:
- funny quotes about working in an office
- funny quotes about state workers
- facebook quotes for stupid co workers
- funny facts about working in an office
- funny office Facebook statuses
- funny quotes for office coworkers
- nice fb status for co-workers
- office face funny quotes
- status about coworkers